Sarasota, Florida • Friday, June 19, 2015
Chef Paul Mattison announces a six-course Jamieson Ranch Vineyards Wine-Pairing Dinner on Thursday, July 23, 2015 from 6:30pm at Mattison’s Forty-One in Sarasota, Florida. The dinner is $75 plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited, tickets are required, and can be purchased tickets online at mattisons.com or by calling 941.921.3400.
Six-course menu by Chef Paul Mattison featuring wines from Jamieson Ranch Vineyards:
1. Mediterranean Ceviche served with a 2013 Light Horse Chardonnay (Gold Medal in “Critics Challenge”)
2. Tuna Tartare with local watermelon and pickled pears served with a 2013/2014 Silver Spur Sauvignon Blanc (Best of Napa “California State Fair”)
3. Duck Breast fennel cured duck breast, blood orange reduction, and creamy parsnip purée served with a 2012 Reata Three County, Pinot Noir (90 pts “Wine Enthusiast”)
4Wild Mushroom Tagliatelle with Porcini cream and a flatbread crisp served with a 2012 Whiplash Italian Style Red Blend (Gold Medal “Riverside International Wine Competition”)
5. Bison Tenderloin topped with Dijon hollandaise, bacon jam, and blue cheese gnocchi served with a 2012 Jamieson Cabernet, Double Lariat (92 Pts “Tasting Panel Magazine”)
6. Homemade Chocolate Lava Smores served with a 2011 Whiplash Lodi Zinfandel
Special guests for the evening are Doug Fitzgibbons from Jamieson Ranch Vineyards and Robert Schaeffer from Classical Wines. Jameson Ranch Vineyards estate is over 300 acres and produces award-winning wines.
• Mattison’s 7275 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida 34231 • 941.921.3400 mattisons.com
• Jamieson Ranch Vineyards, 1 Kirkland Ranch Road, American Canyon, CA 94503 • 707.254.8673 jamiesonranchvineyards.com