Mattison’s Catering Sales Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time, some weekends
Job Location: Mattison’s Corporate Offices, 7275 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231
Description: Mattison’s Catering Sales Coordinator is responsible for building new and recurring business
by preparing proposals in a timely manner while communicating with prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in sales, hospitality, planning and executing large scale events
- Knowledge of community event venues and vendors a plus
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service skills are a must.
- Must possess basic skills with Microsoft Office suite of products (2007 or higher)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Business cultivation; build more sales through vendor relationships and industry meetings
- Receive in-coming sales calls and leads and convert into a booking
- Upsell when possible on food, beverage and rental items
- Work with client after booking, on event details throughout planning process
- Provide excellent customer service to the client at all times
- Work with all departments to ensure proper execution of events for the client
Working at Mattison’s:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, including a well-rounded health care package and paid time off (PTO).
- Compensation: base salary plus commission, based upon sales performance.
- We employ 200+ employees throughout our three restaurant locations and catering.